In honour of my one-month anniversary of my new job, muffins!
Zeva’s recipe off BestRecipes.com.au works great. I made a couple of minor tweaks to come up with the recipe below… Makes about 18 good-sized muffins.
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cups sugar and ½ cup Splenda
- 200 g choc chips, or dark chocolate cut into pieces
- 1½ cups milk
- 120 g butter, melted (this is easiest in a saucepan as butter doesn’t melt evenly in the microwave)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Sift flour and cocoa.
- Add sugar and choc chips, stir.
- Add milk, butter and eggs. Stir until well combined.
- Spoon into muffin tin ¾ full.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.